Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Midlife Crisis

I'm sure most men my age (almost 50) will agree that this is the time when we feel there's so much to do but so little time.  Events happening right infront of our eyes, we want to control it but we can't and it's just so frustrating.

I've noticed lately that I easily get irritated. 
I can sit all day staring at my computer. 
I have difficulty sleeping. 
I drag myself to work, uninterested.
No sex drive.
I lie a lot and make stuff up in my head,  makes me feel good when people around me thinks I'm genius.
I lack confidence and I don't feel good about myself.
I don't care about my family as much as I did. 
Knowing my children are growing up and will have their own lives, scares me.
I do not want to be alone.  But find difficult to trust people.

No comments:

Post a Comment